• Prepare Work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
• Plans concept by studying information and materials.
• Design all printed materials (Brochure, Business cards, Banners, Roll-ups,…etc).
• Determine the message the design should portray.
• Create images that identify a product or convey a message.
• Incorporate changes recommended the final design.
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
• Producing accurate and high-quality work.
• Perform research on market trends.
• Contributing ideas and design artwork to the overall designs’ materials.
• Determine size and arrangement of illustrative materials based on aesthetic design concepts.
• Writing the “Newsletter” and Company Magazine.
• Obtains approval of concept by submitting layout.
• Prepare final layout by marking and posting up the final version.
• Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, or equivalent work experience.
• 1 to 3 years of experience.
• Software: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and others.
• Operating Systems: Windows
• Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and others.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Well organized.
• Strong Visual sense.
• Good command of the English language.
• Good presentation skills.
• Creative and innovative.
Please Include Your PORTFOLIO & SAMPLES Of previous work in your job application.